We are hiring!
The Center is seeking a masters’ level Associate in Research who will play a major role in conducting quantitative research, including modeling. The position begins February 1, 2019 (or sooner, depending on a candidate’s availability).
- Very strong quantitative research skills, including a firm grasp of statistical analysis and quantitative modeling techniques
- A masters’ level degree in a relevant discipline that provided an excellent grounding in quantitative methods (e.g. health economics, epidemiology, biostatistics, or an MPH/MPP with a highly quantitative focus)
- At least three years of relevant work experience
- Expertise/experience in global health financing and policy
- A firm understanding of the public health challenges facing MICs, the public financing of health in these countries, and the key international health finance institutions (bilaterals, multilaterals, and foundations)
- Strong qualitative research skills
- Experience working at a global health or development agency (e.g. the World Bank, IMF, the Global Fund, GAVI, or a bilateral agency) or in a ministry of health or finance
Learn more and apply at https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/12925